Wednesday, December 13, 2006

my plans

I brought up my Nebraska visiting idea to my dad this morning (he loves it when i interrupt his work day). He thinks it sounds like a good plan and now there's a possibility of him and my mom going to visit your parents, but dropping me off in Lincoln on the way there. My parents have to talk about it, and call your people, but either way I definitely think this is going to happen!!! I'm thinking about the weekend of January 13-14, though I have no idea when I'd come or go - that would depend partly on you. Also, my dad doesn't work on the 15th, the Monday because of Martin Luther King Jr. day so it turned out to work for him as well.

Anyway, I'm SUPER excited. And I seriously want to go, even if I have to drive all by my lonesome.

3 comments:

Ashley said...

I SO HOPE THIS WORKS OUT! I miss you guys terribly. :(

Hayley said...

Yeah! I can't wait. We'll definitely have to show you around Lincoln, so that you know there's more to Nebraska than our backyard!

Julie said...

so that weeekend works fabulously for everyone? it's going in my calendar if so!!