Sunday, July 29, 2007

quick update

i'm pretty sure i have an andy trying to pursue me. he kind of lacks maturity, but it's fun for now.

oh shoot - i'm supposed to be showering now so i can get groceries with mary at noon. more info later!

4 comments:

Andy said...

I am very confused by this. What is "An Andy?" A slightly nerdy guy with a penchant for acoustic rock and an super-human understanding of the inner-workings of Apple products?

Ashley said...

LOL. I, too, am interested in your definition of an Andy. :)

I think we had this conversation a long time ago, but never underestimate the appeal of a cute, smart geek.

Hayley said...

I once had an Andy...but it was just the name that matched. The personalities were night and day difference. In other words, hopefully you have an Andy like we have!

Julie said...

see, mine's not so much "an andy" as a guy named andy - there's just a lot of andys out there it seems.

anyway, i seem to be bored of him already.

p.s. no reservations is a fabulous movie.