I heard a yell out one of the windows on the third floor across the way from me in the apartment. he was telling some girls on the first floor to be quiet... he was trying to drink up there. then they proceeded to introduce themselves, both first and last names and spellings, and planned to meet up after they've had a bit more to drink.
special people live here, indeed.
in fact, i called in my first noise complaint last night. someone had already called it in, but still... i mean, i went down there and tried to find the person who lived in the apartment but there was just too many people and i could only get the attention of the dozen or so people who were yelling at each other in the hallway. oh, how i love campus living arrangements.
Saturday, September 29, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
I was giving Julie crap for something.
Then she growled, "Oooooh, Mufasa."
That caused me to snort diet Coke from my nose.
Anyhow, who is excited about the wedding in three weeks???
That's special.
hi paul
I can't wait for the wedding! But, bad news, I found out that I no longer get a fall break so the Sunday coming back from the wedding I will also be driving back to Scottsbluff which will put me roughly at a 16 hour car ride (six of which I'll have to drive.) Oh the things I do to see my family :)
Those are specia people indeed. (And yes, I left out the "l" on purpose.)
Can't wait to see you guys!
Post a Comment