Friday, December 14, 2007

TTF

In just seven hours, I get to leave this soul-sucking place behind and never return. woot, woot! I have big plans, guys. We're going to the Melting Pot tonight and having celebratory cocktails with friends tomorrow night.

When I left my last job, I cried because I was heartbroken to leave my boss and awesome coworkers. This time, I'm avoiding everyone, otherwise I might not be able to temper my urges to unleash a string of profanities and tell off the two people who have made my life (and others' lives) hell for the past 14 months or so.

To quote Mean Girls, they're life ruiners. They ruin lives.

But, I really don't care anymore. I am giddy today. Christmas is just around the corner, and Hayley and my friend Adele are coming home.

(In case you're wondering what my headline means, it's a phrase that Andy and I use whenever we're talking about The Life Ruiners: They're the f*&#ers. heh.)

(Oh, and yesterday was the five-year anniversary of when Andy proposed. awwwwwwwww.)

3 comments:

Julie said...

great idea to celebrate! melting pot is mmmmm.. have you tried their pomegranate cosmo? my friend who works at the pot swears by it.

i don't know if i heard what your new job involves. is it super exciting?

Hayley said...

I'm so proud...enjoy celebrating :)

Paul Anderson said...

you just couldn't resist quoting mean girls, shame on you. Grats on 5 years!