Okay, you may or may not have noticed that my posts no longer appear on the blog. Julie alerted me the other day that the blog is in fact not secure and that any schmoe can read what is on it. Therefore, I deleted all my posts in a panic. Not that anyone probably cares what we write, but I wrote a lot of stories about exploits in medical school. Nothing came close to breaking HIPAA confidentiality, but I still wouldn't want anyone but you guys to be reading them. Overreaction? I know not.
I just finished my Step 2 clinical skills exam in Chicago. Mom and Dad drove me there to keep me company. Hopefully I passed. It was the last big hoop to jump through before graduation. Match Day is March 20. We are voting on slogans for our Match Day t-shirts...
One of my favorite suggestions by people in our class...
"$50,000 in medical school tuition. Step 1, Step 2 CK, Step 2 CS, $2000. 500 cups of coffee, 500 Mountain Dews, 200 Red Bulls...$4000. Matching in your dream residency? Priceless. There are some things money can't buy. For everything else, there are student loans."
...a little wordy though.
Paul and I are going to try to go to the Obama rally at the Kohl Center tomorrow...yes, a DEMOCRAT rally! For historical purposes.
Monday, February 11, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I gotta say, Obama rallies are pretty powerful whether you agree with his perspective or not. He was in Omaha last week and his wife was on campus at Nebraska on Friday.
He may not have as detailed a plan as Hillary of McCain has, but I kind of like that he doesn't have all of the answers. I like that he will be able to probably assemble the best cabinet and aides we've seen in a long time to address the problems we know about today, and the things that we don't yet know about.
The other "plans" may be a bit better, but if you can't pull people together behind them, it is meaningless.
Enjoy the rally.
Post a Comment