Paulie, I am bringing your man meat up on Thursday. Seriously, Mom bought like half a cow at HyVee today. Tomorrow we will procure the chicken. I asked Mom why you couldn't just cook your carne on a normal skillet. Apparently, Barb says that this is what men do. They marinate meat on their George Foreman grills.
3 comments:
Paulie, I am bringing your man meat up on Thursday. Seriously, Mom bought like half a cow at HyVee today. Tomorrow we will procure the chicken. I asked Mom why you couldn't just cook your carne on a normal skillet. Apparently, Barb says that this is what men do. They marinate meat on their George Foreman grills.
Could be. Actuaries say there is a 40% chance McCain does not live thorugh his first term and a 90% chance that he wouldn't live through two terms.
I agree that your scenario seems somewhat plausible. Unfortunately. ;)
Post a Comment