Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Quick Question

Julie and I are trying to come up with belated Mother's Day/birthday ideas. Did you guys find that the webcam worked well for communicating b/w Scottsbluff and Lincoln? What brand did you use?

I will see you soon!!!

4 comments:

Andy said...

YOu can use any USB-based webcame really with AIM or Apple's chatting application. They both work together flawlessly

We use the apple webcams that are built in, but in theory, any USB webcam would work for you all. The challenge is settign up the chat community which is relativly simple for a geek liek me, but may be a challenge for you all.

Julie said...

well i'll have a macbook by the end of the day tomorrow. maybe you'll let me join a chat community with you nebraska folk sometime? :)

Ashley said...

woo, yes, let's chat! I really was amazed how well it worked most of the time.

Andy said...

whehn you get yoru computer nad it's set up on the internets, let me know. I'll walk you htrough setting everything up