Dear Newly-Denver Resident cousins,
Can either of you lend me some advice for job searching. This market blows and I was wondering if either of you have any leverage and where at in Denver. Feel free to call or blog me back! Thanks ladies!!
Saturday, November 21, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hey Hayley,
Unfortunately, I don't have too much leverage with the nursing department at any hospital, but I can tell you there are a ton of hospitals and clinics in the area that you could call and ask about openings...
I work at:
University of Colorado Hospital
Denver Health (county hospital)
VA Hospital
Presbyterian-Saint Lukes (private hospital)
Other major private hospitals in the Denver area:
Swedish
Porter Adventist
St. Anthony's
Lutheran
Aurora South
Sky Ridge
If you want to come check any of these places out, I know two ladies who would love to have you as their guest :)
Also,
Rose Hospital is right next to the VA.
Post a Comment