Tuesday, November 15, 2005
Oh my do I love the snow that's falling outside my window right now. They are the big fluffy sticky kind. I'll admit that I didn't believe the weather reports of snow forcasted for last night/early AM. I mean since when do those silly kids get this kind of thing right? Oops, that's kind of mean. What I mean is good effort! Anyway so in spite of the snow I can't help but be pushed to a new level of Christmas anticipation. I mean I LOVE the holidays! I'm one of those people that will start breaking out the decorations the day after Thanksgiving. But my biggest weekness is Christmas music. I understand that maybe I'm more prone to this since my life revolves around music and whatnot, but I can't get enough of the groovin' Christmas toons. So I'll be the first to admit that I am a Thanksgiving cheater. This means that even though I'm hardcore about my holidays, I must not skip over one to begin another. Well right now I'm cheating because I'm listening to the Charlie Brown Christmas soundtrack. (My excuse is that even though it is Christmas, it has more of the mellow, slow jazz that I love!) Lame excuses I know. So please fellow relatives, forgive me for passing up Thanksgiving for 40 minutes and 24 seconds!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Schnooky, that gave me the warm-n-fuzzies. The snow is really pretty. :)
(I ripped my Mannheim Steamroller CD onto my ipod last week, so I'm with ya. By the way, could I borrow your Christmas CDs for a few hours so I can put more wonderful music on my pod?)
Christmas celebration before turkey day is a sin in my book :P
....but I love you anyway Hayley :D
paul's hot!
Post a Comment