Thursday, November 30, 2006

Thrusday Musings

You can tell its finals and dead week coming up. The old blog is dead.

Kansas City, here we come. Can't wait to sit out in a football game for 4 hours in 20-degree temperatures. Weather forecast right now is for 8-12 incehs of snow between no and midnight down there. It may be a fun drive.

My two stupid, waste of time, classes will be meeting for the last time on Monday and Tuesday next week. I have pepers due in both, and then a tkae home test due next Friday, then I am done. Whee. Two more semesters.

Is it possible to have Senior-itis if you are a grad student?

I wish other graduate majors were like the medical majors. I'd much rather be out there "doing things" for class instead of studying theory in a classroom.

I got a new cell phone. I think I am in love again.

Here is an SAT analogy for you. Shoes are to girls as _______ are to boys.
a) socks
b) technology toys
c) BBQ ribs
d) sports on tv
e) beer
f) all of the above

Don't you hate it when you sleep on your neck funny? It throws off my whole day.

Why are cats so scared of vacuums? I vacuum and the cat hides under the couch for two hours following. Why?

1 comment:

Hayley said...

If you were in Mr. Blue's shoes you would understand the vacuum thing. A large sucking object is coming at you!