Sorry I didn't get to this earlier...had a grandparent in the hospital briefly, a load of homework and a bad headache last night. Also writing from class. Wireless internet rules. I am a bad role model
- Shoes. I don't get women in shoes. Guys just don't get into these things. We just want something that doesn't look stupid and is comfortable. We don't get shoes as a fashion statement, accessory or highlight of an outfit. Don't try to explain it to us. Don't expect us to eventually "get it" because we won't.
- That said, oh my god -- I just got the most comfortable pair of shoes. They are
my first pair of Sketchers called "comfort walkers" and I am in love. If I am to marry my new dishwasher, then these shoes will be the maid of honor. So soft, so comfortable, and in a style that looks OK for work and for casual. I am in love. - No bitching about classes this week. Too many papers. Glad I only have two semesters of this crap after this month.
- Markets are looking good for an end of year rally. Buckle, A&F and a few others all beat estimates, so that's super going into the holiday season as long as oil stays down. European emerging markets took a bath, though.
- Sesame seeds -- how worthless they are until you get one stuck in your teeth and then it cracks open. Talk about a flavor explosion
- If I were a senator, I woul dformulate a bill that makes it illegal for relatives and friends to ask for Christmas ideas before thanksgiving. I woudl also make it illegal to play Christmas music before this date, have store decorations or hang lights at homes. I have spoken.
No comments:
Post a Comment