Wednesday, January 03, 2007

I hear it's official ...

that there will be an Anderson reunion next weekend! Woot! I can't wait. We're thinking of lots of fun stuff to keep everyone entertained.

On another note, I'm sure everyone has noticed the "Sign up for new blogger" and "Sign into old blogger" options on the front page of the Blogger website. If it's okay with you guys, I think I'll switch us over to New Blogger. This means everyone will have to sign up for Google accounts. Is this okay? If you'd rather not go this route, that's cool ... just let me know.

I'm thinking about brushing up on some of my web editing skills and doing some heavy-duty modifying to the template to make it more personalized. Meaning the masthead could include some funky cool graphic, or a picture collage of us, or something. I'm open to suggestions.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i've already switched over my account, so go for it! and i'm SO super excited about next weekend!!!