Tuesday, February 06, 2007

When New Surprises Come From Old Friends

Tonight after work I got together at my apartment with my friend, Chase. For those who need a little reminder he is my friend that is in the seminary to become a priest. We decided to watch Shrek 2 and eat some health Pizza Hut pizza (just kidding). Anyway, after the movie was over I was flipping through channels. My favorite show was on, which happens to be "Sex and the City." It also happened that the only other thing on TV was really lame. I asked with caution if it was okay to watch the show and he replied, "Of course it's okay. It's your favorite right?" How nice!

I was nervous at first. I mean these women constantly talk about one night stands, and it just so happened that the first episode included some pot smoking by the ladies. But, none of this phased Chase a bit. In fact, he just asked me questions about their style, such as my thoughts on Samantha's oversided sunglasses (of which I don't like) and on women's tatics in dating. I know this will sound weird, but in a way, Chase is like the gay guy that you can talk about everything with because deep down, you know he'll never want to get in your pants!

4 comments:

Ashley said...

You KNOW Andy is going to have a smart-ass comment for this, right?

Andy said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Andy said...

No smart ass comment here. Having met Chase, he's a nice guy, but even if he were interested in Halyey, I'm not sure how interested she would be in him....

Hayley said...

THANK YOU ANDY! That puts my heart at ease.