Laundry is caught up. I watched an infomercial today (hip hop abs... actually looks good). I'm sorting through songs to make a playlist of beats that inspire me to get up and dance. Email is being sufficiently checked. I don't believe it's almost 6pm, despite my doing less than 2 hours of homework so far today. Desktop weather is checked a lot, so I can keep track of wind speeds (even though I'm not going outside at all). I'm continually making new deadlines for myself: I will be done with the lipids lecture by 7:30. There. Then I'll have yet another solo dance party.
Just call me Master Procrastinator.
Saturday, May 05, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Julie,
I do not burst out laughing that often, but I did when I read about your obsessive checking of wind speeds. I can just picture it because you were doing it last weekend, too! Meanwhile, I am currently on the blog because tambien yo estoy procrastinando. What a great verbo.
I'm glad to hear that procrastination runs in the family. As my years in school multiply, so do my hours of doing nothing related to school.
Post a Comment