Well, I survived my first day teaching! I didn't say anything too moronic, and I didn't trip over my feet in front of everyone--now that's success! Which will I like better--being a student, or being a teacher? Time will tell, I suppose. I'm just excited to have an excuse to buy school supplies again. The Back-to-School section gets me positively giddy.
Hayley, how is your first day going? Lindsey, are you moved in yet? Wisconsinites, when do you start school?
Monday, August 27, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hey all! I just wanted to tell the Wisconsin cousins that it makes me sad that I can only see your parents this weekend but not you. Then again, we did just hang out last month! Good luck with the new sememster :)
Hi---well, I did tell my parents that I had labor day weekend off, but they just HAD to leave Friday morning for some reason...I wish we could see you guys too. Enjoy your days at home, Hayley, and good luck at school! My easy outpatient rotation is drawing to a close, and soon I will be on infectious disease consults at the UW. Long days, anyone?
Post a Comment