Tuesday, November 06, 2007
OK, Mad-town folk
Looks like I have a full day tomorrow. I leave my door at 4 am to drive to Omaha and hop on a plane. In Madison at 11 am, and from there, I'm meeting with folks all day until 4:30. Then I have a break until 6 and have dinner with some university VP. I am guessing that will be over at 7:30 or so, so any time after that. Though I have to be honest, after that day, I'm not ging to be able to take a long visit, but I still want to catch up with you all nonetheless. I want to hear soem Paul-itical opinions, see how Mary's quest for the location of Season 1 of scrubs is progressing, and head about Julie's wild adventures on State Street hanging out with a bunch of 30+ old guys earlier this fall.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Hey yo, well, dinner lasted a bit long and I just got off the horn with Ashley and I'm dead tired. I'm going to have to pass this time around, but I'll make it up to you all next time.
http://i134.photobucket.com/albums/q112/BoothRedux/fail-24.jpg
well since i wasn't able to do it in person, i'll ask the prying personal questions here. are you actually intending to work in madison? or are you visiting the uw people merely to tease me? =)
seriously, though - fill us in with some details!
It is a 50-50 possibility right now. Their alumni association has a great senior-level position open, but we have some nice stuff cooking here in Lincoln too.
We'll know a lot more in about 10 days.
Post a Comment