Friday, January 25, 2008

my final year of pharmacy school

Big news!!! My 6 clerkship blocks for next year have been posted. This is the order, with two in each semester (summer, fall, and spring):

1-2. La Crosse, WI
3. Aiea, HI (yes, that's in HAWAII!!!!!)
4. Bayfield, WI
5. Boscobel, WI
6. Tomah, WI

All but hawaii offer free housing, which is mostly how I'm affording to go so far away. I'm super pumped. I was probably the only one who got all their top choices (it helped that most of my choices weren't popular ones). I've even been making lists of fun activities to do in each of these locations. YAY!

7 comments:

Ashley said...

HAWAII!!! Oooh, Jules, way to go!

Mary said...

I am already plotting how to get vacation time during September or October my intern year...

Paul Anderson said...

Squee! its mary

Mary said...

uncalled for. my tone was not that high-pitched.

Hayley said...

Oh my gosh, I have to come visit you in Hawaii! I mean, how perfect of an opportunity. Good for you, Jules :)

Ashley said...

If you get the Hawaii rotation, you HAVE to let us know when you'll be there. I'm sensing a VERY SPECIAL Anderson reunion.

Julie said...

I'm there all of September and October. The locations I listed are my final and official pharmacy experiences.