Prepare yourself for a profound blog.
Fact: I dusted my coffee table this weekend, and it was completely empty when I placed my radiology study materials onto it.
Fact: Radiology does not entirely thrill me, so I dozed off a little bit.
When I awoke, I discovered a partially empty Deja Blue water bottle sitting on my coffee table. However, I just bought Ice Mountain water bottles and know for sure that there should be no other brands of water bottles in my apartment, let alone mysteriously appearing on my table. Also, I noticed that my billfold was sitting on top of my schedule, when I thought it was in my backpack. So, I am left with 3 disconcerting possibilities: 1) I have ghosts; 2) I am going crazy; or 3) there was an intruder in my apartment who likes to leave H2O bottles behind.
Julie, you or the parents didn't leave it in my apartment yesterday, did you? I know, you only drink Evian.
Monday, March 03, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Yikes! That is a mystery, Mary. I prefer SmartWater myself. :)
Oooh, that IS spooky. Does Paul like Deja Blue?
Post a Comment