We just returned from three days in Jacksonville, FL for the Gator Bowl. The Huskers were victorious ... hurrah. Poor Andy had to work a lot, but we still managed to find some time for fun. Here's some photos from our trip.
Photo #1: I ran the Gator Bowl 5k with Andy's coworker Alison and her husband, Jens. (It's pronounced Yentz. He's German.) My time was 31:05, about 1 1/2 minutes faster than my Turkey Trot finish! It was a BIG race -- about 1,000 people. I've decided that huge races are much more fun than the little ones because, statistically speaking, I'm more likely to pass a bunch of people. ;) Heh. Also, it's nice to have a crowd to cheer you on.
Photo #2: New Year's Eve! We went to the Twisted Martini, a dance club that you social types
Photo #3: Andy is really happy to drink that Yuengling. :)
1 comment:
ashley, you look like such a stereotypical runner. i'm jealous! great job on the time decrease. before we know it, you'll be ranking!
Post a Comment