From the left:
Coconut Milk Serum- adds gloss to your hair after styling. Found at Walmart and Walgreens for under $6.
Coconut Milk mousse- perfect for wavy or curly hair. Light weight and smells amazing! A perfect match with the serum listed above.
St. Ives Moisturizing Body Scrub/Polish in Oatmeal and Shea Butter. This product is perfect to use in the shower after scrubbing. It has a sugary texture that doesn't leave your skin feeling scratched and soar. The sugar base leaves skin feeling soft and hydrated.
Aveeno Moisturizing Lotion for Medium Skin Tones- This lotion is a great moisturizer and built-in sunless tanner. It doesn't have the gross after smell that most tanners leave on the skin. It goes on thin so it never leaves a streaky mess or dyes your fingers. A glow will develop by the third day of use.
Suave Smoothers Shampoo/Conditioner in Cowabunga Coconut- This two-in product is perfect to use after a workout at the gym or in between washes. It doesn't strip the hair of it's natural oils or leave your hair feeling greasy. The coconut scent allows for daydreaming of beaches too!
John Frieda Frizz-Ease Leave-in Condition- This leave in conditioner helps freshen hair and add softness without adding grease or oils. It goes on light and has a great scent. This can be used after hair has been washed or while dry.
Crest Whitening Rinse- This mouthwash leaves teeth feeling fresh and clean. The taste isn't weird and doesn't leave an aftertaste. It also helps give your teeth more shine without messing with other teeth whiteners.
Bath & Body Works Lavender and Vanilla body wash- The travel size of this body wash is great for traveling. I bought mine on a super sale for only $0.50! The spearmint flavor is great too.
Bath & Body Works Peppermint lip balm- Adds shine and moisture with a great peppermint flavor. This product helps to add pink to the lips, although it goes on clear. It isn't sticky and doesn't leave an awkward lip gloss line on the lips 30 minutes later.
OPI Nail Polishes- As far as polishes go, OPI is number one! The colors are vibrant and the quality is top notch. Chipping with this polish doesn't occur until at least a week later. The colors shown below are: Don't Sacra-Tease Me, Heart Throb, and Need Sunglasses? The first and the last are great for spring and summer, and the middle is versatile. Every girl needs a neutral pink shade to add class and sheen to the nails!
I hope you enjoy your shopping and experimentation with these products, ladies!
2 comments:
Hayley, I think you should be a beauty editor in your free time!
You sure do love coconut, girl. I'm intrigued by the serum. I already have the mousse. I really should give it to you because I bet it works better on your hair than mine.
Lavender vanilla is one of my all-time favorite BBW scents.
I also recommend Essie nail polish. It seems to last even longer than most of my OPIs. The downside is that the brush isn't nearly as nice.
I'm so glad you enjoyed my love! If you want to try the serum without dropping the dough I will be bringing it home with me and you could try it out. It is most delicious!!
Post a Comment