I've totally forgotten to log onto this thing since home!!! We'll be rolling through on June 14, spending the night, and leaving for CO on Monday the 15th.
I'm super excited to see you, and a BONUS (haha) is that Paul has decided to come too.
Scary side note - I just scheduled my board exams. Science portion on July 11, law on July 31. Yeeks! I think it's real now. But, alas, I have to be a licensed pharmacist before they'll pay me as one. =)
1 comment:
I've totally forgotten to log onto this thing since home!!! We'll be rolling through on June 14, spending the night, and leaving for CO on Monday the 15th.
I'm super excited to see you, and a BONUS (haha) is that Paul has decided to come too.
Scary side note - I just scheduled my board exams. Science portion on July 11, law on July 31. Yeeks! I think it's real now. But, alas, I have to be a licensed pharmacist before they'll pay me as one. =)
Post a Comment