Ok, so I got busy on Monday and couldn't do my regular rant. So here is Tuesday's random thoughts.
- I have a theory. I am seeing way too many frat guys and even a guy or two in my circle of friends taking this "metrosexual" thing too far. Plucking eyebrows, using product, etc. Anyway, as winter nears, the air and my skin will get dry (shut up Paul and Cole -- getting older sucks). To make up for using moisturizer and other things I call "girly," men need to over-react in the masculine sense to balance the scales. So it is my theory that for using said product to keep my skin baby-ass soft, I need to spend more time with power tools, watching football, breaking wind or grilling meat. Discuss.
- The Asian markets are rallying nicely right now.
- This semester is quite possibly the worst class I've ever taken. Not only is the professor a bastard-coated bastard with creamy bastard filling, now he is deviating from the syllabus and description of the class into his speciality area of economics. And what a coincidence, he wrote the textbook for the class. I always thought it would be cool to have a teacher that wrote a textbook, thinking they would be way smart. Au contraire -- turns out the professor doesn't really know anything except what is in the book and the sad part is the book is only supposed to cover about 1/4 of what the class is about. I'm still pulling and A in there so far, but I cannot wait for this one to be over. Bastard.
- Talked to a former roommate now living in banjo-country Tennessee. Good talk. Short story is he moved down there with his wife and baby, but they just got a divorce. (He is better off.) The sad part is he is 1,000 times the parent that the mother is, but the mom gets custody only because she has ovaries and is nearly engaged to a guy near 40 who has already had three marriages and a handful of his own kids. Hope it works out for the guy -- but crap like that really makes me cherish the lady I have. (Girls, collective "awwwww.")
- I don't know what is sadder. The fact that our football team sucks so bad, or the fact that we haven't received a single alumni compaliant about football yet this season.
- I love bagels.
- I also love Chipotle. Hmm, maybe I'll go there for lunch, and then sit in the front row of class tonight and reclaim my masculinity by farting all class long right in the professor's lecturing space. Maybe we'd get out early.
4 comments:
Dude, thank you for not waxing your eyebrows like our good friend X and using face masks like our good friend Y.
But there is a difference between giving yourself beauty treatments (metro!) and controlling winter flakies (that's just a good grooming practice). I appreciate that you recognize the difference.
However, I beg you, do not use sleep tooting as a means to "reclaim" your masculinity. ESPECIALLY if you've eaten Chipotle.
http://www.devilducky.com/media/36028/
Andy, go ahead and fart! Come on. Let it all out. I know you want to. Don't listen to the wifey. She's just jealous she can't fart like you and me! However, I have heard her do it...once...and it was HILARIOUS!
Paul -- hilarious. I loate Michael Moore.
Lindso -- what is funnier is her embarassed reaction!
Post a Comment