Monday, February 20, 2006

Monday musings:

My Russian accent has been quite popular today.

NO market news. Damn Presidents and their special day. I mean, isn't it enough that they get their 6-figure salary fo rlife. Nope, they get their own holiday too. Even the crappy ones. I tell you, it will be a cold day in hell when I celebrate the presidency of Arthur or Taft.

So I am going to see Coldplay tonight. Bring on the mellow-ness. I am actually looking forward to the show somewhat, but I hope they pick up the tempo bit live.

So I found out on Saturday that the gas I pass in my sleep is powerful enough to awaken a sleeping wife. Lindzo would be so proud -- and now you have something to shoot for.

I am gettign sick. Oh well, at least it is in between work and school projects. Though I am convinced that with technological advances, I coudl work three days a week from home and actually be more productive in the process because I could focus on stuff. And then, teh other two days, I woudl go in and put out fires and have meetings. I wonder if the boss will go for that. Tuesday's dress code = pajamas.

Peace out, playaz.

2 comments:

Hayley said...

Andy I am sick also. It is just that time of year, or semester, for those onory bacterias and viruses to strike our already wore out bodies. Shame on them!

Lindsey said...

Hee hee hee, Andy! I'm happy to hear that your gas emmissions were powerful enough to wake up the fart-phobic wifey! Ha ha ha! I'm cackling like mad.