Sunday, March 05, 2006

Early Monday Musings, since I'll be way slammed at work tomorrow (but that's OK).

- Still feeling good for winning my speedign ticket case. I didn't get off on a technicality, I got off on the officer's incompetance.

- This week has been an intense time of reflection. I consider myself very lucky to have such a wonderful wife, brother-in-law, and pair of sister-in-laws. Not that I don't already know you well already, but some of the conversations I had with a few of you this week were actually meaningful and had some depth to them. Good stuff.

- I really like Pastor Ed more each day.

- I now know what a Kaddish is.

- If you are bored and with an uber-high speed internet connection, check out my latest video-editing job from an event a few weeks back. I'll have another one up this week. http://www.huskeralum.com/events/redgala/video.htm IF this is too big, check out the low res link on the page. I'll be waiting for my academy award.

- Cole. No pressure, but hang on to that gal of yours. To be able to handle Uncle Jeff, Uncle Joe and the relatives in a fairly emotional time is not somethign you will find too often.

- Cole. We were sitting with some friends the other night debating on whether or not to call you up and see if the hot tub was occupiable. We may still do so some time before spring gets here. Be ready.

- Current students, after some of my other activities this week not family/funeral-related, remind me to give you all a personal finance lesson after you gaduate. There's some relatively simple stuff out there that I think you all know, but I want to be sure so you are not in the same spot as some other folks out there.

- I don't type very well.

- It's about time for me to get a new cell phone. This one is so old, Zac Morris could have used it to call Kelly or Screech at the Max.

- Don't you love how college has its spurts. Two tests and a paper all due in the same week, and then nothing for like 5 weeks. Then it all happens again. What the hell? Just Karma I guess.

1 comment:

Hayley said...

Wonderful Monday musings Andy! I have to say I'm glad you're getting a new phone, but Zach Morris is way cool, so don't knock on his phone.