Monday, September 04, 2006

Cousin Central

NOthing really new with me and I haven't blogged in a long time, so I thought I might as well write.

This semester is really busy. A hadful of major home projects as well as one really really hard class. It is an accounting class, which isn't my forte' but 70% of your grade comes from participation and group work. Which is good, because our first homework assignment was groupwork and we have to analyze Enron's fiancial statements from 1996 to 2000 and show where they lied and how you could tell. Well shit -- if grad students can look at the financial statements and tell something is off, why the hell didn't soem professional financial analysts step up and say "excuse me, this is fishy?'

Anyway, I guess it is my turn. I mean seriously, in most of my other group classes, I end up in the lead -- probably because I don't trust most of the peopel I randomly get assigned to in groups. But honestly, this time the group is me, another marketing kid I am friends with and one kid who is a CPA whiz. So, maybe this is karma paying me back by helping me out and cost with this group for busting my ass with others.

I hate election years. I can't get through one show without mudslinging. Thank the lord for Jon Stewart and Stephen Colbert.

I love football season. Except this year, Nebraska doesn' thave an off week until the third week in November. We want to take a trip to Minnesota, but its going to be hard to get away.

I lveo labor day. We should have three-day weekends every week.

2 comments:

Lindsey said...

You suck! I didn't get Labor Day off. Loser!

Paul Anderson said...

http://www.funnypicturespace.com/funny-images/funnypic.jpg