Hey fellow familia, I hate to take advantage of our blog site, but I need to ask you all a quick favor. For my Psychology of Social Behavior class we are learing about self-perception and learning how others see us too. I'm sure you've all heard of the Johari test, but in case you haven't it is a test that allows a person to pick out five personal traits that they think describe them. They then ask other people to pick five traits that describe the creater of the Johari test. So, I'm asking all of you to go to this website and fill out my Johari test. It will seriously take like five seconds, and I really appreciate it. Fill it out ASAP! (It's due by Thursday at 6:30, but the sooner you answer, the sooner I can write my journal for the class that is due on Thursday night.) Thanks so much!
http://kevan.org/johari?name=hayley2004
:)
Tuesday, September 19, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
How interesting!
To sum up, SCHNOOKUMS IS AWESOME! (and I could've picked several other words. It was hard to narrow it down)
Here's mine: http://kevan.org/johari?name=Ashley9
yay how fun!
I scored 4 outta the 5 dominant traits....clearly I'm in touch with my cousin.
LOL I'm so glad that you guys didn't mind participating in my fun class activity. You guys should do one too, then we could all find out just how well we know one another. Thanks a million!
Post a Comment