Friday, November 10, 2006

travels?

I'm suddenly in the mood again to go to Paris. Hayley, come with me? Someday at least? We'll go in the summer when Paris people travel and put they're apartments up for rent for a couple weeks - we'd be in the center of life and have an AMAZING time. My summer nanny employers have all the info we'd need to go. What year do you graduate? If we could graduate the same year, we could not start working until after a trip. Yay for quality time plans...

6 comments:

Paul Anderson said...

Hi Julie. It's snowing.

Andy said...

count ashley and me in. ;)

Julie said...

YAY!!!!! funness is europe would be best done as a cousin central crew

Ashley said...

snowing? ooooh. not that i'm a huge fan of winter, but snow is awfully pretty when it's new & fresh.

and europe? oh yeah, that would be a good time!

Hayley said...

OMG Julie I will go ANY TIME!!!!!!!! I'd start packing now if I could. I've realized live is short, you better be as spontaneous as you can, while you can. Seriously, just let me know when you're thinking of and I'll be there. As for when I graduate, I don't know. Probably two more years. P.S. I have a nursing school interview in Omaha on Thursday. Wish me luck!

Julie said...

GOOD LUCK!!!!!! and i'll be sure to keep you posted. =)