I'd just like to take this moment to keep the blog in action and summarize what's going on with me and such.
Home is fairly boring. Paul's sick with something. Mary and I decided Costa Rica sounds great for next year's winter break. I've been knitting a scarf that has a lovely diamond pattern on it. I got a sewing machine for Christmas but I need some more supplies before I can let my creativity run wild. I think we average 2 movies a day here.
Happy early birthday to Hayley! I hope you have lots of exciting things planned.
This afternoon I hope to make final plans with my parents about visiting the fabulous Nebraska clan. Yesterday we took a trip to Davenport to make sure my dad could handle a full day out again (his last trip left him exhausted after just a few hours) and he's prepared for the drive now.
Umm... tomorrow I'm getting my hair cut shoulder length - that's around 6-8 inches off. Mary and I are heading to Madison then for a long weekend and wedding reception.
That's it for me. I want to hear about your exciting lives too!
P.S. I received an adult mad libs from a friend that I think would be enjoyable when I visit.
Monday, January 01, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Good updates. :)
I do hope your family will be able to visit us. I'm glad your dad is doing better. Scary stuff!
Yay for Christmas vacation & forced laziness.
Will you share pictures of your new haircut? And then donate your 6-8" to me? (I'm growing my hair out from a summer experiment with a pixie-ish cut. The bottom layer is chin length.)
Post a Comment