I'll be back in MAD-TOWN next week! For one night only.
Are any or all of you available next Wednesday night?
Tuesday, October 30, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
A site created by eight cousins living 485 miles apart (sniff, sniff!) needing a way to keep in touch.
5 comments:
I could make some free time. Wouldn't be able to have the whole night free though.
i have a major exam on thursday, but a little break to say hi sounds like a great idea if timing works out.
Aww, Andy you are so lucky...mind if I tag along? Next week is going to be hell, but after that I'm looking forward to turkey and Christmas music soon to follow. Is it weird that I have to look forward to food-induced stomach aches and music to make me not go crazy? Oh well, I can't hind my love for turkey and the Christmas season.
Happy Halloween all!
P.S. Mama Cindy makes some pretty sweet Halloween cards!
Yes! I'm free Wednesday night. Tuesday I have my step 2 exam. Thursday will require me preparing for my interview Friday at Madison. But Wednesday is fine. Do you need a place to stay?
I am currently stressed because I have my first interview this Friday in St. Louis. Ah!
Good luck Mary! I know you'll do really well :)
Post a Comment