Monday, October 22, 2007

wHOA

i was just perusing wedding pics, and i now want a FULL FLEDGE family reunion. i feel like i've missed out on knowing so many wonderful people in our family. the indiana boys looks a little mischievous and OH if we could get them together with paul... and you ladies SERIOUSLY looked fabulous. if only school wouldn't have gotten in the way.

somebody else needs to get married!!! know of any soon-to-be engaged (besides me, of course)?

5 comments:

Ashley said...

Your parents took some GREAT photos. I need to color-correct a few of mine before I send them along.

The wedding was really nice. Approaching the Indiana branch was a bit awkward at first -- I mean, we barely know them -- but we ended up having a good time. Heck, we even took a tequila shot together! Luckily, I have a great photo of that special moment. :)

The Indiana Andersons want a reunion, too. I think we're gonna become Facebook buddies first, though.

Mary said...

Cool. Hey Ashley, would you mind forwarding our pictures on to the Indiana people and/or Kathryn/Erv? I don't have their email address. It is good being back on the blog after not checking all the time I was in Cuba City.

Julie said...

who's in for an anderson-side getaway in vegas?

Paul Anderson said...

me me me me....me

Lindsey said...

that would be great...if i was 21...otherwise i'll be stuck in the hotel while you lovely people are out on the town