Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Hellooooo? Anyone out there?

The blog has been a bit quiet for my liking, but I know everyone is far more studious and busy than I am right now. Random updates on my life:

Hayley and I are going to Kansas City this weekend to shop and see our lovely relatives. That means we'll have some new family photos to post soon! (We'll do our best to capture all of London's cuteness. And Erv's, hee hee.)

Last weekend, I finally convinced Andy to try Indian food. He's now a fan. Yay! Bonus: Our friend Melissa's parents ended up at the same restaurant as us & sent a bottle of wine to our table.

We're in the process of buying a car and life insurance. (The timing is coincidental, by the way.) Fun, right?

I was going to report that I'm healthy again, but I've had a bit of a relapse this week. Either I've been overdoing it or I'm catching the nasty cold that's been circulating around my office.
I'm in charge of the Anderson Easter Egg Hunt this year! You're never too old for pastel candy goodness, I say. Plus, this year we *might* have a 9-year-old "visitor" at our Easter festivities because Grandpa (allegedly) has a 45-year-old girlfriend with a young kid. If she's really his girlfriend--and not some well-meaning lady who befriends the elderly--it's beyond creepy. We choose to deny that this is going on.

What is the Wisconsin branch doing for Easter this year? Should we make batches of Jiggler eggs and think of each other?

3 comments:

Julie said...

i'm flying to san diego tomorrow morning for a pharmacy conference and vacation. my friends and i even have a serf lesson scheduled! the conference should be a lot of fun, as there are several social activities and such set up for students attending. and i intend to have sushi along the harbor.. mmmm. so yeah- spring break starts NOW for me!!

Ashley said...

Jules, that sounds terrific! Will you have some pictures for us?

Mary said...

While Julie is basking in the sun of Southern California, I am shivering in the sun of Southern Wisconsin. I'm studying for my radiology test tomorrow. The Paulmer and I am driving home tomorrow for the weekend and his spring break...not sure what Easter weekend will bring!