The blog has been silent lately, so I thought I'd resurrect a post from 2006: summer resolutions. Who wants to wake up on August 15 and realize that summer is almost over and nothing fun has happened?
1) Finish planting flowers. I got off to a slow start this spring.
2) Go to the lake often. Host many get-togethers at said lake.
3) Get to the Jazz in June festival as much as possible.
4) Try new farmers' markets in town. Lincoln's original farmers' market is nice, but it's gotten super-crowded and isn't held at the most convenient time.
5) Go to Roca Berry Farm and pick strawberries. Hmm. I bet I need to do that next week to get the best berries ...
6) Once a week, go on a walk or a run outside my neighborhood.
7) Take a mini-vacation. I'm not sure where, though.
8) Get back in shape. This really should be my No. 1 goal. ;)
9) Go boating. This is dependent on my father-in-law's willingness to get the boat ready; therefore, achieving this goal will be difficult.
10) Take 1-2 vacation days for no reason, other than to enjoy the beautiful weather.
What are your summer resolutions?
Tuesday, June 03, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
These sound like great resolutions! I'd like to partake in some of these activities with you if that's cool :)
The berry farm opens on Saturday, so I'm thinking about going some evening next week.
Post a Comment