Friday, April 24, 2009
JOB!!!!!
I haven't seen the official offer yet, but the compounding pharmacy I liked best has chosen me! As long as the paper work looks ok, I plan to sign stuff next week and plan my move. The current time line would have us driving there June 14-15 (Sun-Mon) with a stop in Nebraska that night. Yay!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
That's great Julie!!!! I'm so happy that A) you have a job, B) it's one that you like, C) that I will get to see you soon!!! Congrats!
Last night I got another offer, from the other pharmacy I interviewed at. I still think I like the first one better, but I'm waiting to read over the official offers before making my final decision.
Isn't it crazy when life finally starts working out?
Yes it is, I hope I can follow suit soon!! I'm so excited to have my favorite cousins only a couple hours away. Next semester will be amazing!!
Good for you! Always nice to have multiple offers. If one looks 95% of the way good, you can always try to get that one last perk or whatnot that would make it perfect. Ya know?
We'll keep that Sunday open when you come through. I have a hunch there may be a girl's slumber party somewhere though.
I'm so happy for you! I know it's a HUGE relief when a job offer works out. Good luck with negotiating and whatnot.
I'm marking my calendar for quality cousin time June 14-15!
hayley, when does your semester start? i'll have every weekend free, so we'll have to plan LOTS together.
tomorrow i should receive the first offer in my email. that location is my first choice from a "gut instinct" perspective, but i need some emotionless comparison time once i have both offers in front of me.
and yes, multiple offers are great. and WAY better than that risk of no offers. =)
I'm not sure exactly when I start yet but I think it will be the third or fourth week of August. I DEFINITELY could use all the weekend fun possible with you girls! I enjoy getting out of here VERY OFTEN, so I don't mind one bit driving. We will come up with some super sweet plans. I'm so proud of you girl!
Post a Comment