Thursday, December 01, 2005

As many of you know, I have a very "active" mind, if you will. What I mean by this is that basically I have really random thoughts that pop into my head. Most of the time I keep them to myself, but you all have the honor of knowing my random thoughts on this beautiful December day.

Random Thoughts (in the form of fun facts and observations made by yours truly)
P.S. Andy I realize that this may resemble your Monday musings; however, you haven't copyrighted this trend, so I shall muse myself and try to be as cool as you!
  • Did you know that an authentic smile lasts only two seconds? After that it's a big fakeout!
  • Did you know that when you mimic an emotional state (for example pretending to be mad when really you're happy) you use completely different facial muscles than the ones used when you express true anger?
  • Did you know that in some countries it is polite to offer your wife to a houseguest? However, you can only offer her once, so after that watch out! (And by offering your wife I mean....well it's more than polite conversation.) Note to self: don't stumble upon that country with husband in the future.
  • Fun tip: When you're down in the dumps or mad because a certain neighbor in the dorms is being a bizotch, try smiling. It'll actually make you feel much better!
  • Cooking tip: don't try making chili soup with four cans of tomato paste, one can of tomato slices, bacon bits, and one can of beans. (Yes, I let boys cook for me and this is what I get. Good thing I made some stellar cinnamon rolls so I had something to eat!)
  • And lastly, ladies you may enjoy this, if you go to the Mary Kay website (www.marykay.com) you can buy one product and get another half off! See your local Mary Kay dealer for more information!

2 comments:

Andy said...

My trademark is pending right now. I expect $500,000 or a holiday sweets baked goods package or a deep tissue massage.

Ashley said...

That ain't chili. That's ... grossness.