Tuesday, December 06, 2005

My apologies. Yesterday was a wee bit busy with actual work and all. Plus, the two times I tried to log on, the site would never come up. So here it is, belated Monday musings:
  • Last class tonight with the bastard-coated bastard of a professor. Last week, the guy tries to tell us that because of their increased efficiency, Wal Mart is the most ethical company ever to exist in the world. He also told us illegal immigrants are great for the economy and the like. That's what happens when you put on the glasses of only looking at one aspect like the economics and you ignore social implications completely. After this class, he may get a promotion in my book to Dr. Asshat Bastardfield.
  • I hate snow drifting. Especially when it is too tall to hit with the hand-me-down snowblower. Can't wait to dig that out after class tonight.
  • Fluctuating oil prices are really throwing consumer goods into an up-and-down loop. That said, I'd stick with something known like Johnson & Johnson or Proctor & Gamble.
  • Today is my last chance to get Chipotle and torture Dr. Asshat. Due to the cold weather, I had to moisturize today. Therefore, as per previous blog, said activity is encouraged.
  • I hate our athletics department. Tools.
  • No good video clips this week. Sorry.

No comments: