Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Follow-up.

Presentation went well and I hit a milestone tonight! I outgrew my barbell!

Last January, I decided to get into shape and brought some of my dad's old weights from home (and blew off about 25 years of dust) and bought some others at a garage sale this summer -- I mean an full bar and metal snow shovel for $5. Great deal.

Anyway, I hit 30 reps on both arms tonight. When I started a year ago, I could not do 10. I hit 30 with my right arm a few weeks back, but my left arm finally hit 30. So I'm going ot have to go with more weight, knock down the number of reps and add a set after a rest period. Yay.

It's going to be the best intramural hockey season for me ever!!!!!!

2 comments:

Julie said...

Do you play intramural ice hockey?.. because I play intramural floor hockey. Fun stuff!

Hayley said...

That's right Andy. We are going to DOMINATE!!!