Friday, May 19, 2006

Hooray for internet access in Spain (but not the funky keyboard)!!!! I don´t usually have much time to check email and such, but we´re in San Sebastian right now, which is a very chill place. There´s lots of serfing and sailing, and if I´m feeling crazy I just may shell out the dough for lessons. It´ll be a good break to rejuvenate ourselves before Barcelona. Madrid was awesome, and in confidence, some of you will hear of ¨that one wild night¨. Mary, you are on the top of that list. Right after you pick me up on June 7, we should have a big dinner and chat of my adventures (and yours... haha for studying!). As for the rest of you, I´ll post somewhere online the highlights of my pictures. I´ve taken nearly 100 already, and the trip is only a fifth done. There´s some fun artsy ones in there, so that´s why there´s so many. AND there´s just a lot of gorgeousness here. I miss modern architecture, but this really is beautiful.

4 comments:

Hayley said...

How is the male population over there? I'm considering moving away from Hickish-back-burner-boys of Nebraska!

Lindsey said...

Sounds awesome you lucky ducky you!

Julie said...

serfer guys are VERY cute =)

Ashley said...

Keep us posted on all your European adventures. :)