A site created by eight cousins living 485 miles apart (sniff, sniff!) needing a way to keep in touch.
Tuesday, July 25, 2006
Andy, are you done with deep poo yet? I've been on the edge of my seat for a while now. By the way, how are you doing with the wifey gone? Just cuddle with Blue and it'll make it all better!
Just a quick post before I go to bed. Nashville is awesome. Hayley, you'd love it here. Tons of music and dancing everywhere you go. If you lived in Nashville you wouldn't have to belong to that "I love to dance but the parties at my school are gay and nobody shakes their groove thang" facebook group.
Hayley we should seriously plan a rendezvous in Iowa. I'm done working for the summer at the end of next week. (And Paul's going to come stay with me mid August!!!!)
No meeting in Iowa. Iowa sucks. Anywhere else even if one side has to drive a little farther. Sorry it has taken so long. Been really busy at work and I had the long thingy written twice and a postign error erased it. So I'm recharging a bit before I spill it all. I'm just sad my sister-in-law didn't invite me and my crew overto swim whilst Ash was away.
4 comments:
Just a quick post before I go to bed. Nashville is awesome. Hayley, you'd love it here. Tons of music and dancing everywhere you go. If you lived in Nashville you wouldn't have to belong to that "I love to dance but the parties at my school are gay and nobody shakes their groove thang" facebook group.
Maybe someday I can go there...I'm so glad you are having fun. Does it feel like a vacation? I really need one now!
Hayley we should seriously plan a rendezvous in Iowa. I'm done working for the summer at the end of next week. (And Paul's going to come stay with me mid August!!!!)
No meeting in Iowa. Iowa sucks. Anywhere else even if one side has to drive a little farther. Sorry it has taken so long. Been really busy at work and I had the long thingy written twice and a postign error erased it. So I'm recharging a bit before I spill it all. I'm just sad my sister-in-law didn't invite me and my crew overto swim whilst Ash was away.
Post a Comment