Monday, August 07, 2006

Monday Musings

First things first. Watch this video. I am not really a fan of the OK Go music, but these guys do all of their own music videos in their back yard. There are two, and they are both awesome. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GCjSwr7zYtE and http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XEYSlut0Iuc&mode=related&search= It's pretty impressive considering that it is all one take with no editing.
  • I am starting to get sick.
  • I get to go back to school shopping this week. Yay. I need new shoes, new glasses, and lots of paste to eat.
  • Every wonder why you drive on a "parkway" but park on a "driveway?"
  • When you transport something by car, its called a "shipment" but if it is on a ship, it is called "cargo."
  • I have insomnia really bad this week. Not realyl sure why -- not a lot on my mind. Maybe it is the thought of Mary with her hands on my spleen or cupping a brand new pair of DD breasts -- not for herself of course, on a patient.
  • I like August. One of my favorite months.
  • 3 comments:

    Julie said...

    I sleep too much lately. 10 and a half hours last night. Yikes!

    Lindsey said...

    The treadmill video really amazes me!

    Hayley said...

    Question: Who has that many treadmill's? Also, those fellows sure know how to break it down but they need a Hayley or a Julie to really spice things up!

    Andy, I also hate feeling sick. Of course my immune system fails me BEFORE my test tomorrow. Normally it waits until the minute I turn my test sheet in to strike.

    I need to school shop but....I can't find any time to go :( Sad day for me.