Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Mexican Elections

While I wait for my delicious 12inch pizza...I thought I'd ask for Andy's (or anyone else who cares) take on the Obrador - Calderon situation in Mexico. I think that Obrador is another Al Gore...Recount!...Recount!!..but if he does form a separate government we'll have to naturally send in the marines and kick some ass....uh maybe not...but it could be something that greatly impacts our wonderful nation. Discuss.

4 comments:

Andy said...

All elections are essentially a choice between a giant douche and a turd sandwich. Especially, in underdeveloped countries.

Economically speaking, I don't think it's going to make much difference, but it may in term of immigration and teh development of a stronger mexican economy. But that brings back the question, is a stronger economy in Mexico good or bad for the US?

Hayley said...

I feel like a failure at life, because I don't know much about politics and so I can't contribute to this convo, however, I'm glad that you two take such interest on the subject. I'm off to bed now because I've been running on about 7 hours of sleep since Monday.

Paul Anderson said...

Your mere presence has contributed plenty to the atmosphere, <3

Andy said...

THat's OK Hayley, I didn't really start giving a shake abotu politics until I was old and out of college. And this girl I married got some job in politics.
Anyway, I'm high off cold medicine, so peace out for now