Just have to brag about him for a bit.
On this lovely blog, Andy introduced us to Ok Go and "Boston" by Augustana. Thanks to his keen ability to tell what's going to become trendy in music and entertainment, we knew about this stuff about six months before the rest of the world. Thus, we are cooler because of him.
He got a promotion recently. He'll downplay it and say that he's good at his job because he knows how to bullshit, but I’ve seen him in action. Bullshitting wouldn’t cut it.
For the last week, he's been tearing the siding off our house. Andy and his dad are putting up the new siding today. If I were in charge of this project, I'd hire someone and be done with it because I wouldn't have the patience, the arm strength, or the knowledge to get it done without severely injuring myself or the house.
When I married Andy, I had no idea that he knew how to do plumbing, hang drywall, re-wire a fixture, and install new siding. Definitely a pleasant surprise. Girls, the handyman is highly underrated (unless you're mechanically inclined yourself, which I most definitely am not).
Life with him is never boring. When I first said that to a friend, Andy thought I was insulting him. Quite the opposite, dear. Who wouldn't want to be around someone who's constantly making you laugh or surprising you with some quirky bit of knowledge (or construction skills)?
Okay, now snap your fingers for Andy!
Friday, October 13, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
You two definitely inspire hope in the rest of us. =)
Word! You two are the cutest! Besides the fact that you both are super stellar, you look real hot together. Oh yeah!
Post a Comment