Sunday, April 01, 2007

Sunday Musings

So, I finally remembered my new google login and password. Sorry for the long absence. So some of these are stored up for awhile.

  • If you want real entertainment, take some glad "press-n-seal" and stick it to a back of a cat. See, the cat was mooching for food and smelling at it, so I let him have it. If I can figure out how to post video, I will. Good good stuff -- I laughed anyway while Ashley certainly questioned my eventual capacity as a potential father.
  • I regestered on Monday for my last semester of grad school next fall. Then it is on to learning guitar and getting ordained.
  • So, it looks like everybody's schedule opens up this July except for me. Don't postpone this thing on my account. If I can talk to my professor and get out of class, I'll go -- if not, you kids have a riot.
  • Ok nurses, pharmacists and doctor types -- I have exema on my neck. had it my whole life. Well today, I et a haircut, and the gal just totally scrapes the hell out of it (she was asian and barely spoke English, so at least I didn't have to deal with the mindless banter of a cosmotologist) but it hurts like hell. Other than lotion, is there anything I can really do to cure this patch of dry skin?
  • If you have ever heard of teh expression "work your fingers to the bones," I now knwo what that means. In ripping out carpet, installing flooring, installign trim and movign furniture, I have myself blisters onteh tips of three of my fingers. I know, it hurts to type. And the rest of my fingers are peeling like they have been sunburned. But I have to say, I hop emy bride is happy, because the house does look pretty darn good. Maybe she'll post before and after pictures at some point.

That's it for now, but it is good to be back in the blog-o-sphere.

1 comment:

Hayley said...

Glad to hear you are back on the blog!