Wednesday, March 28, 2007

darn, darn,

darn. we suck. Turns out July 6-8 may be a gamble for us because Andy is taking a summer class so he can graduate in December. However, his last day of class is July 12, so we could come the weekend of July 13-15 without running into finals and whatnot.

I can't believe I forgot about this. :(

2 comments:

Julie said...

Well of course it works for me. We'll have to check with Mary to see where she is... not that you couldn't still come anyway. Oh, and Paul may be here in Madison also.

Mary said...

Hmmmm...So here's the thing. I have my cardiology sub-internship the month of July, where we are basically acting in the capacity of a first-year resident. They have us do these sub-I's early on in the summer so we can get letters of recommendation in applying to residency. This rotation, I have heard, is very intense, with call every 4 days for 30 hour stretches, and regular workdays in between. My senior resident said he worked 120 hours the first week he was on the cardiology service (though balanced out by an easier second week). That being said, I know it is going to be hard for all of our schedules to ever line up perfectly, especially with my fairly rigid schedule. You guys are perfectly welcome to visit that weekend, as at least Julie and Paul are for sure free. I just cannot predict whether I will have those days off or not.

I potentially have a funny story percolating...stay tuned.