
Julie, I realized last night that I neglected to get your Hawaiian address so I could send you a card. A blog shout-out is a poor substitute for the real thing, but I wanted you to know that we were all thinking of you yesterday. :)
A site created by eight cousins living 485 miles apart (sniff, sniff!) needing a way to keep in touch.
3 comments:
Thanks, dear! I haven't been sending my new addresses since I move so much. I mean, I'll be in Washburn, WI in 2 weeks already!
Last night we went to eat at Roy's. Very tasty, now a chain but we went to the original. Molten chocolate souffle for dessert...mmmm.
Washburn, Wisconsin?! Why, I didn't know there was such a place. With a name like that, it must be awesome.
Happy belated b-day Jules!!! I hope you had an amazing birthday :) We need to catch up super soon my dear!
Post a Comment