Andy's weekly Monday musings:
- I wasn't really around all that much with the grandparents. But I was aroudn enough to have a memory or two. It was probably around the second year Ash and I were dating and I think we were over there for Christmas or something and I came up for a drink and to check the football scores with the "adults" after being in the basement for awhile. Grandma invited me in to sit by her, and there was just something about her body language and how she invited me over that made me feel like a real part of this new family. I've felt like a family member ever since.
- I hate incompetent people. I work with a guy that is supposed to be a marketing guru, but everything he does is so poorly researched and planned that my boss and I end up redoing it most of the time. Pisses me off.
- I really wish the commodities market would level out. This constant flux in the prices of natural gasses is bamboozeling.
- My cat's breath smells like cat food.
- Cole and his room mate still owe me money. I wonder if I could steal his truck or talk his girlfriend into giving him the silent treatment until he pays up.
- The bastard-coated bastard of a professor that has a creamy bastard center is better this week, but the resolution of last week's rant is that I nailed the problem and nobody else did. The class is called "International Business Theory" but the only thing we have studied thus far is economics because he is an economics professor. No marketing, no accounting, no management, just econ. It is a load of crap. I can't wait to have these core classes done and get back to the sweet release of marketing.
- I hope it rains. I installed new windshield wipers on the cars this weekend. i want to play with them
- I would also like Paul to write an essay on the President's leadership over the last three months. I would be interested to hear his viewpoints, especially after spending most of a semester in a liberal-pinko-commie town like Madison.
- I have decided I would like to visit Madison on a football weekend. Perhaps we wait another year or so for Hayley and other people with fake IDs to get to 21. If we promise beer, we may even get Cole along.
1 comment:
each message... truly inspirational
Post a Comment