Monday, October 17, 2005

Hayley and Lindso said they like it when I am short and sweet. That said, my Monday afternoon observations:

  • I hate allergies. Either I sneeze all fall, or I am high as a kite on over-the-counter pills.
  • I don't understand window covereings as decoration. Girls must pay attention to this a lot more than guys. I say, as long as the neighbors can't see me walking around naked, and there is not light pouring into the room, what's the problem. Man must see function, women must see form. Who knows?
  • Cheerios are a good source of fiber.
  • My legs hurt. Advice to you youngins, do not go bike riding for exercise into the wind. ouch.

2 comments:

Ashley said...

Honey, the new window coverings look lovely. You did a stellar job. Even your mother-in-law was impressed!

Thank you.

Girls, I will have to wait awhile before asking for another home decorating favor. Just as a word of warning: Asking your man to hang three sets of roman blinds could land you in front of a judge. (just kidding, mostly)

Julie said...

and what's so wrong with neighbors seeing naked?