On Wednesday I have to go to my Bronco Buddy class, Mrs. Hoffschneider's 2nd grade, to introduce myself. So the kids can get to know me, I'm supposed to bring items that represent the lovely Lindsey Anderson. Today I started getting my things together. I was told pictures of family would be nice, so I began looking through my photo album, hoping to find a picture of each sibling (that includes sibling-in-laws), parent, pet, and friend. I had no problem finding pictures of Oscar, Gidget, and Margie, but when it came to my siblings, I was shocked to find that I had no recent pictures. Don't get me wrong, I have pictures of your gorgeous faces, they just aren't all that recent. Andy, you were almost non-existent, and I greatly apologize for that. Since I don't have any pictures of my own, I have to use our family picture from last fall, which sucks because I look like butt in that picture. Because of this, I have come to the conclusion that we MUST have a photo shoot soon! It will be great fun and will allow me to update my photo albums! Adios mi familia.
Note: I was also quite offended to find that Mom must find her daycare children more interesting than her own because she has very few recent pictures of us too.
Monday, October 10, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Dude, I was unaware that Mom was taking more pictures of other people's spawn than her own adorable offspring. Grrr.
If I had been home and read this sooner, I could've e-mailed you a few. That said, I agree that we need a photo shoot.
Post a Comment