Monday, May 08, 2006

Not a whole lot to really muse about today.

Ever get an infected hair? I have one on the back of my head. Ouch.

This weekend will be a test in endurance. Thursday night bachelor party, followed by our highest profile event of the year for work on Friday, followed by golf of friday afternoon, followed by a wedding saturday, followed by lindzo's graduation on sunday.

Lindzo, my apologies if I drool when I nod off, but I will be there with bells on.

Off to do more spray painting and hang soem new blinds.

4 comments:

Ashley said...

You forgot celebrating Mother's Day on Friday night.

Holy hell, what a week.

The boy hung BAMBOO blinds in our office last night. They look fantabulous.

Julie said...

I'M SO JEALOUS!!! owning bamboo blinds is like my dream above all others.

Ashley said...

Jules, I don't know if you have access to a Cost Plus World Market, but you can buy inexpensive bamboo blinds there.

The World Market is a wonderful store. It has fun home furnishings, gourmet & international foods, lots of wine ... all at bargain prices! It's a total Julie store.

Julie said...

i was introduced to the goodness of World Market last summer. there are now 2 in Madison. i will be perusing it when i get my apartment at the end of the summer. (gotta love study procrastination and my posting reponses right after yours... haha)