Friday, May 12, 2006

One more post before Jules leaves us for awhile. My random thoughts on a Friday:
Did anyone besides Hayley watch The Office last night? My celebrity crush on Jim intensified by about 1000x during the last two scenes. Talk about a hot geek ... rawr!

My bod got a bit squishy over the winter, so I've been on a fitness kick lately. On Tuesday I did kickboxing, and yesterday I worked my butt & gut. I'm also in Week 3 of training for a 5k. By the end of the summer my name will be Ms. Ashley Kickass. I hope.

Graduation season makes me really nostalgic, so I looked through my high school photo albums earlier this week. Guess what I found? A picture of Paul wearing my prom dress. It appears that he used Cole's Nerf basketballs for breasts. I wanted to scan and post it, but I decided not to do so without Paulie's permission.

I can't wait for summer. I want to swim, hang out at the in-laws' cabin, and eat barbecue. My father-in-law even fixed his pontoon boat, so maybe I'll become a fisherwoman.

God bless good husbands. Not only did Andy hang a bamboo blind this week, he endured two hours of dress shopping with me on Sunday. Although he was bored, he still offered opinions. He complimented me at the appropriate times. He even helped me pick out a necklace. Honey, I know that's not your thing, but I had a super-fun time with you. Pic of my new dress


Hayley's new apartment is very cute. It also has a pool, so guess who will be having visitors at her bachelorette pad this summer?

I can't believe my baby sister is graduating on Sunday.

That's all.

2 comments:

Lindsey said...

A 5K??? Wowza! Maybe I should work out with you.

The dress is gorgeous and what a lovely husband you have.

How sweet of you to go all gah gah on me you little booger!

Hayley said...

Schnookie, my silly school-girl crush on Jim has doubled for sure! He's so dreamy. I wish that he could exist in Nebraska. And was my age. Oh and knew me, that might help!