Ok - so, Mnday Musings follow-up.
There is doughnut of rain around us and we get none. Sad.
Big day for the asian markets. With the gas prices what they are, the fact that the Asian rim is still so strong is a good sign that the global economy will continue to expand, despite the outbreak of world war III. Also means gas will stay expensive for a long time.
I hate allergies.
I hate lawn grubs even more. Grrrrr.
Lindsay, checked on your computer and have an update for you. Not good news. But not horrible news either.
Wednesday, August 02, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Dude, it's Lindsey with an EY, not AY.
And it's Hayley with a Y, not Haley (which is pronounced like Haley's comet).
Guess we better not name our firstborn Madysynn, eh? ;)
Thank you, Ashley. I tried telling him that.
Andy, please give me a call about this computer business because I would really like to get my computer soon, but if there's a problem, I need to know about it. Thank you!
People keep telling me that my name is spelled weird....maybe they just can't sense originality like my mommy and daddy did.
See, I misspell names on purpose from time to time just to give you something to comment on.
Lindzo -- long story short, go ahead and get the machine you and Cole picked out. I had a deal workign at Office Depot for a similar system, for about $850, but the monitor wasn;t as good. Anyway, I tried.
Post a Comment